Unless otherwise noted, all Trails Club events are free and open to the
public, and leashed dogs are welcome. And in case you're wondering (or worried), the pace of our
walks is relaxed (like everything else about the Club). We go out to
explore and enjoy the trails, and aren't trying to set speed records
for completing the routes. We stop from time to time to point
interesting things, or to let folks catch up, or catch our breath, and
we make sure no one falls behind.
*NEW* COVID-19 requirements for Club gatherings:
- Group size is limited to 12 (we'll split the group if more attend),
- Masks are required
- Distancing of unrelated folks (anyone who
didn't come in the same vehicle) will be practiced.
Walks & Gatherings
Hopkinton town trail committee meetings (at Hopkinton Town Hall, open to the public)
- Wednesday, December 9, 7PM: Monthly meeting
- December TBA: Duck Pond walk. Some trail walking, some bushwacking, some exploration. Stay tuned for the details.
There are also a number of other local
organizations with interesting
trail-related activities. Contact the hosting organization with any questions.
- Town meetings are suspended for now