Unless otherwise noted, all Trails Club events are free and open to the
public, and leashed dogs are welcome. And in case you're wondering (or worried), the pace of our
walks is relaxed (like everything else about the Club). We go out to
explore and enjoy the trails, and aren't trying to set speed records
for completing the routes. We stop from time to time to point
interesting things, or to let folks catch up, or catch our breath, and
we make sure no one falls behind.
*NEW* COVID-19 requirements for Club gatherings:
- Group size is limited to 12 (we'll split the group if more attend),
- Masks are required
- Distancing of unrelated folks (anyone who
didn't come in the same vehicle) will be practiced.
Walks & Gatherings
Hopkinton town trail committee meetings (at Hopkinton Town Hall, open to the public)
- Wednesday, November 11, 7PM: Monthly meeting
- Sunday, November 15, 1PM: Whitehall walk. We'll start at the Whitehall Conservation Area and explore the trails between there and the dam. We may also visit the site of the former spinning mills behind
the Woodville Fire Station. Nature, exercise, history...a bit of
everything! The walk begins at the Whitehall Conservation Area parking
lot (across from 276 Wood St.). If that lot is full, park at the Lake
Whitehall boat ramp lot. It's just a short walk back to the
There are also a number of other local
organizations with interesting
trail-related activities. Contact the hosting organization with any questions.
- Town meetings are suspended for now